Wednesday, June 11, 2014

A couple items from today

Felt good to finally be able to scrap today. The layout is one of my granddaughter getting her horse ready to ride. I used "Halfway Cafe" papers by Cosmo Cricket, I used a wooden frame that I have had for years that was inked and embossed. The flower I made from a sugar sack that I sprayed with pink mists. The die cut is one that was made at and purchased from the Ovid scrapbook store. The barb wire was cut using my Silhouette.


The Christmas card was made using a wooden ornament that I painted with Liquid Pearls. I added water to the Liquid Pearls to paint on the ornament. The snow is Liquid Pearls that I added thick to make it look like snow and added some sparkle to it. The paper came from "Greetings of the Season" I purchased at Hobby Lobby several years ago. Used a MS punch for the punch of red at the bottom and sides.

No comments: