Sunday, May 2, 2010

Frosted Designs and Scrap Fit challenge



This week it was to use the colors lime green, brown and aqua in a layout or card for Frosted Designs. I made the background colors by blowing the paint on and then made the flowers from a grocery sack and inked the edges, added glitter and finally added the lime green flowers. The aqua is very small but down in the right hand corner is a round circle with bling, that is as close to aqua as I had. I made the yellow butterfly using paint. I put the paint on thick on top of wax paper, let it dry and then lifted it off.

I also love it when a layout works for 2 challenges. It also works for Scrapfit Blog. Their challenge was to make sure -nothing new was used. Nothing on here is new, either I created it or had the rest for a long time.

TFL

Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Barb Craft said...

How adorable is that precious little photo?!! I love your LO and the way you used our color challenge! Thanks for playing along at Frosted Designs!!
Barb :)

Tammara said...

Great job on the challenge! Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday.

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

What a fun scrap page Colleen. The photo is brilliant. Love the floral elements that you added to it.
Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs.
Sharon xx